The process for booking campsites for the Animoca Brands Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix 2022 has changed.
The team have been working hard to ensure the process for booking camping is streamlined, with the new processes introduced for 2022 designed to reduce overcrowding, keep the cost of group bookings down and ensure the safety and security of all our campers.
To avoid disappointment and ensure you are fully prepared for this year’s event, fans intending on camping at Phillip Island should be aware that:
- All campsites must be pre-booked prior to arrival – there will be NO ability to purchase campsites once you’ve arrived at Phillip Island.
- In 2022, campsites are sold per site with an additional per person fee for each camper.
- Each camper will be sent a wristband prior to the event - please note, NO ACCESS to campgrounds will be granted without a wristband.
- All campsites are either pre-selected or allocated – there is NO NEED for people to line up for days in advance to secure a site in 2022.
- Campers will be given the option to pre-select their specific campsite.
Please ensure you take note of site sizes as you will be unable to utilise any space outside of your purchased site.
All requested amendments to your booking are subject to availability.
Please also note that your campground booking does not grant you access to the circuit, and a valid ticket to the event is also required to enter the circuit.
Campgrounds are set to go on sale from 10:00 am (AEST) on Tuesday, 28 June. Click below to start exploring your campaign options for 2022.
We can’t wait to welcome you back to Phillip Island in 2022.